Sunday 12 May 2013

Funding for the May 2013 Europe trip

During my career, I have been invited to speak on climate policy by an incredible diversity of social, cultural and political entities - providing advice to politicians across the ideological spectrum, corporations, industry associations, environmental groups, faith-based communities, and so on. Usually my travel costs are covered by those who invite me. On this particular trip to Europe, I have been invited by members of the European parliament. While here, I will also be speaking to various NGO's, including Friends of the Earth Europe and a group called Transport and the Environment. I am covering personally some of my travel costs and these groups are also providing some assistance with costs. My time is completely voluntary and there is no use of my academic research funds.

No comments:

Post a Comment